Clowes Memorial Hall offers five easy ways to obtain tickets:
1. Visit the Clowes Box Office during regular operating hours. The Box Office is located just inside the main entrance of Clowes at 4602 Sunset Avenue, on the campus of Butler University.
- Regular Box Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (September - May)
The Box Office opens two hours prior to all ticketed events.
2. Call Ticketmaster to order tickets by phone at 1.800.982.2787.
3. Visit any Ticketmaster Ticket Center. In Indiana, Ticket Centers are location in Wal-Mart, select Simon Malls, FYE Stores, and Karma Record Stores. For the Ticketmaster Ticket Center nearest you, please call the Clowes Information Line or click here for a list of Ticketmaster Ticket Centers.
4. Visit ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets online.
5. Mail or FAX a single ticket order form to the Clowes Box Office. Call the Clowes Information Line to request an order form or download a Single Ticket Order Form (251.53 kB)
Return the form to Clowes by Mail or FAX:
|Clowes Memorial Hall
4602 Sunset Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
attn: Box Office
FAX: (317) 940-8456
For information regarding accessible seating click here.
Clowes Information Line:
Patrons may call the Clowes Information Line at (317) 940-6444 or toll-free (800) 732-0804 to speak directly with a Clowes representative. We will be happy to help you with special needs and accessibility information, length of performances, program content, directions, pre-performance activities, subscription ticketing and general customer service inquiries. Individual tickets may not be purchased by phone at Clowes. For your convenience, all phone orders are handled through Ticketmaster.
The Clowes Information Line is not available during events. If you have an emergency and need to reach the Box Office call 317-940-9697 and you will be transferred.
Children: All children must possess a ticket for admission to Clowes Memorial Hall. Please contact (317) 940-6444 for questions regarding program content. We recommend that children two and under do not attend performances.
Clowes Restoration Fee: A fee has been included in all ticket prices. Due to some performance contracts the fee will be added to the published ticket price.
Will Call: Tickets for Will Call may be picked up 2 hours before the event or during regular business hours. Some exceptions may apply.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER
With a subscription to the Clowes Presents series you’ll enjoy all of our world-class presentations, fantastic benefits and incredible savings. Subscribe today and enjoy all of these great benefits for one low price:
Save up to 30% off the regular single ticket prices!
Choose your seats before single tickets go on sale to the public!
Keep the same seat for every show!
Trade tickets from one show in the series to another!
(Subject to availability and fees. Show prices vary. Customer responsible for price differences. Contact 317.940.6444 for more details.)
Appetizers and beverages from The Jazz Kitchen in the Owings Reception Suite for no additional cost!